Thursday 2 August 2012

Twitter

Have taken the plunge... I HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT!!!!

Follow me:
@SchizophrenicGB

I have no idea how to use Twitter to be honest, but I will do my best to figure it out!  I will probably use Twitter more than Blogger now as I usually have little to say on a daily basis!

Will probably upload my video (see previous post) tomorrow sometime and if I do, I will post the link here and on Twitter to it.  But as I said before, it is long!

Just seen Ruby Wax's Mad Confessions documentary and it turns out, it wasn't the documentary I applied to be on, and I've no idea which documentary it was that I applied to be on to be honest!  It might have been the Mad Interviews show which I still have taped but not seen yet.  But I highly recommend watching the Ruby Wax documentary which if you haven't seen or taped, will probably still be on 4OD.  I really wish I could even open up to my friends about my 'illness' but I really am scared to do so.  Plus if it ended up on Facebook, I would worry that the people who are now my Facebook friends but were the ones who bullied me in High School might figure out the long term damage they did to me.  Although I resent the things they did, I know they are now different people and I wouldn't want to inflict guilt into their lives.

That's it for now, I'm really tired again.  Even though it's been nearly 3 weeks since I reduced the Sertraline from 150mg to 100mg, it's affected me more and for longer than when I reduced from 200mg to 150mg.  But as it's been nearly 3 weeks since I reduced, it means only 5 and a bit more weeks until I reduce down to 50mg!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment