Sunday 14 April 2013

I've Done It!

The first issue of Still Here magazine, the free online magazine for schizophrenia, psychosis and other mental illnesses is available now! Check out the Still Here website, www.stillheremagazine.com or find Issue 1 on Lulu here. Both versions are completely free, but the Still Here website doesn't require signing up to download it. I think with Lulu you have to sign up to download it; I've only made it available there to try and get more coverage.

I value all feedback, good and bad so please let me know what you think on the website or on @StillHereMag the Still Here Twitter page. I've been blown away by the support I've received so far on Twitter. As I write this, I have 255 followers on the Magazine's Twitter page, less than 48 hours after tweeting from it for the very first time!

Please help me to make Still Here a success by downloading it and spreading the word about it!

Thank you all so much for your encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment